Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Insurance quote websites

• 25-09-2011 2:09am

any websites that i can just type in type of car and my driving expierance and license and age without having to fill in so many details like name,address etc, im only looking for a quote

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭Cill Dara Abu

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭Delancey

any websites that i can just type in type of car and my driving expierance and license and age without having to fill in so many details like name,address etc, im only looking for a quote

They want all your details so they can bomb you with spam and junk mail with their ' great ' offers.
    I could wallpaper my house with the crap I get from AA in particular.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,311 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

I find insure.ie good. Just put "bob" in all the fields, and "ijizzedonyourbmw@yourdriveway.ie" in the email box to get the quote :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭The Guvnor

No nonsense seem to be able to give you a quote fast and without address details iirc.

If the quote works then you can choose to fill in all your details.

All the above is IIRC!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

The problem with putting in minimum information is that its usually going to be an inaccurate quote.Most insurers have a "quick quote" facility on their sites however the quick quote price and the actual price is in alot of cases way off.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,754 ✭✭✭oldyouth

I doubt any of the online companies will quote you on the car you've being looking at. They're all geared to standard risks offering clients to call them for anything off the straight & narrow

Advertisement