Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

comman dom dlc unused looking for swap for any other users dlc

• 25-09-2011 2:30am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,222 ✭✭✭✭

such as adam fenix etc???

got two copies of the dlc so swap??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭Clover

I'll swap you an adam fenix code for the dom code , I used the code on the cog but there was also a code in with the game that was not used.

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Stylesclash07

has anyone a mechanic braid code i have a dead island dlc code to swap

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭emul8ter25

just curious if someone might be willing to swap a couple gow3 dlc codes for a digital copy of crysis 2

emul8ter25 wrote: »
    just curious if someone might be willing to swap a couple gow3 dlc codes for a digital copy of crysis 2
    id be interested in the crysis 2 but have no gow codes have a dead is land code u get the first dlc with it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,222 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

id be interested in the crysis 2 but have no gow codes have a dead is land code u get the first dlc with it

I'll give you my commando Dom code for the dead island code? Got Adam fenix code

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

I have a spare Commando Dom code to swap. Looking for the Mechanic Baird code if anyone has one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Healium

Clover wrote: »
    I'll swap you an adam fenix code for the dom code , I used the code on the cog but there was also a code in with the game that was not used.
    That's just a 48 hour trial, I believe. The Adam Fenix code is only engraved onto the COG medal.

unfortunately i dont have that game

hi dark knight i have the dom code sorry, but if someone wanted my code and had gow codes i might swap for them if i can swap them for the crysis code i really want crysis 2

Healium wrote: »
    That's just a 48 hour trial, I believe. The Adam Fenix code is only engraved onto the COG medal.

Yes you are correct , had a re-read of the back and there is a small note in the top righthand coner stating that the Adam Fenix is only on the cog.

My mistake :o.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭BlastedGlute

Clover wrote: »
    Yes you are correct , had a re-read of the back and there is a small note in the top righthand coner stating that the Adam Fenix is only on the cog.

My mistake :o.

My Marcus Fenix statue confirms your oversight with a stoney glance in your general direction....

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭SeanyMc22

Have a Commando Dom code to swap for another code..

My Marcus Fenix statue confirms your oversight with a stoney glance in your general direction....

Your Marcus Fenix statue will be giving me an approving nod soon enough.

Went back to game today and managed to get a commando Dom code along with a crysis 2 full game download code :D.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 502 ✭✭✭Notorioux

I'll trade Commando Dom and Adam Fenix Code for 20 euro psn points. :D

Notorioux wrote: »
    I'll trade Commando Dom and Adam Fenix Code for 20 euro psn points. :D

a little steep in the greed department?

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭Viral Vector

Did anyone ever go back and try the "my dlc code doesn't work" routine?

I went into Xtra-Vision and asked if they had any codes left and the woman gave me a funny look...might have been the suit I was wearing at the time! :P

Advertisement