Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dv2013 agency

Options
  • 25-09-2011 2:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭

hi can anyone reccomend a reputable agency who completes these forms as im afraid i will mess it up!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭crapmanjoe

It's a one pager online form - u really can't mess it up.

The trickiest part is getting an acceptable photo but the system tells you if it has been accepted or rejected

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Faolchu

agree with crapmanjoe. save yourself a few quid and fill it in yourself.

on a side note, anyone know any place in Dublin where i could get the photos in the right size, that way i just need to scan them in in the right file size etc

• Registered Users Posts: 18 American Pie

Definitely fill it in yourself smyths. The form is simply a 1 page form looking for very basic details like name, DOB, education details e.t.c. You would kick yourself if you paid someone to fill it out for you once you had seen it and doing it yourself is the safest way of making sure it gets sent correctly. You will also have to take down a reference number when its sent. Make sure you take this down correctly/ screenshot it before you exit as this will allow you to check if you were successful when the results come out.

Faolchu, if you know someone with a decent camera I would get them to take it for you. It should be fine once it fulfils all the photo requirements re background, shadows, facial expressions e.t.c. This will allow you to size photos photos correctly from the original file. There is also a pixel requirement which I have found can be sometimes tricky to get right. Even if you scanned the photo I still think you would need to carry out some manipulation on the size/pixels so it would be best do it from the original file to keep the quality.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,626 ✭✭✭rockonollie

Better off to do it yourself, the instructions are clear and it only requires basic info. There's too many scams out there to risk using third parties to apply.

Advertisement