Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My strength training log

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭KABLOOEY

Looks like a good diet to me, easy enough to get the extra calories in if you feel you need them though. 50-100g of nuts before workout or an extra portion of meat with lunch!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭GedR

Bench Press
    50kg x 5 x 1
    60kg x 5 x 1
    70kg x 3 x 4
    70kg x 2 x 1

Squat
    80kg x 5 x 1
    90kg x 3 x 1
    95kg x 2 x 1
    100kg x 2 x 1
    105kg x 1 x 1

Pendlay Rows
    55kg x 5 x 3

Groin was sore today for some reason as was my left knee. Think i will switch to joe defrancos programme after next week starting to get bored with this one. Ill still be keeping all the compound lifts anyway. Will have to substitute some of the exercises as only have the olympic barbell and weights and bench at my disposal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭GedR

Well i have taken a week off training to recover from the stronglifts programme. I am moving onto a 5 day split now for 12 weeks just for variety. I will be keeping all the compound lifts and still try to lift as heavy as possible. I wont be logging the next 12 weeks but after that i hope to start starting strength for the 12 weeks after this and i will be logging that. I thing stronglifts is very good for increasing strength and i feel i have built up a great base level of strength going forward.Hope to be near my goal of being 12 stone when i next log whick will be monday 19th November just giving me over a month to achieve that goal. Back soon!

Progress over last 2.5 months
    Deadlift: 60kg - 120kg
    Squat: 40kg - 110kg
    Overhead press: 30kg - 60kg
    Bench: 40kg - 75kg
    Pendlay rows: 30kg - 55kg

Advertisement