Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5-a-side football in Ringsend, Dublin

Options
  • 25-09-2011 11:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hi all,

I've been organising 5-a-side football for a few months now but we are short a few players, so if anybody is interested then let me know.

We play at Sportsco, Ringsend in Dublin each Sunday at 8pm - 9pm. It's 5eu each to play.

At the moment we have about 8 regulars a week, so just looking for a couple more to bolster the numbers (5 x 5, obviously!!), as a lot of people tend to turn up one week and then not come again for 4-5 weeks...which isn't much use!!

Those that play age from 18-35ish, although the majority are mid-20's, and are of varying ability. Most of the players are Irish, although we have a few Brazilians too, and I am English. Basically, anybody is welcome!!

So, if you are interested send me a message here, although it's probably better to email me at <snip>

Any questions feel free to ask.

Regards,

Luke.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭ff9999

this offer still standing? I played LSL last season and took a break this season, but want to keep up playing and return next year and keep up my touch? I'm 20

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Lukeage

Still stands yeah, just looking to get a few more players.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Lukeage

Hi, I'm getting a lot of emails / calls now about footy but we have enough for now. I'll post again if we are short. Cheers.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement