Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to cover marks on kitchen units?

• 25-09-2011 11:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Hi all,

My wife's rings keep scraping off out kitchen units & leaving marks. Anything you can suggest for getting rid of these marks?

Also - the type of material on the kitchen presses - is it called "veneer"?

Thanks!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Hi all,

My wife's rings keep scraping off out kitchen units & leaving marks. Anything you can suggest for getting rid of these marks?

Thanks!

get a new wife??:pac::pac:

Sorry,couldnt resist.:D

Or make her wear rubber gloves,as that looks like scrapes from her finger nails or her jewlery/rings on her fingers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,555 ✭✭✭antiskeptic

Hi all,

Thanks!

Try Brasso. Or Turtle Wax paint polish/wax (not Turtle Was cut) - you'd get it in a motor factors.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 88 ✭✭wwwboof

a wee bit of diesal will take that of no problem:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 La Flama Blanca

Hi guys - to clarify - are these scuffs only surface, and can be scrubbed off? It's hard to tell! Or are they actually indented into the veneer?

Advertisement