Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Note or HTC Sensation XE

Options
  • 25-09-2011 12:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

Hey,

I currently have the HTC Desire (Android 2.3) and am looking into changing phones. I like HTC sense so have been looking into the Sensation XE with Dre Beats as its a really nice looking phone with great specs.

I also noticed the Samsung Note in the past week which looks AMAZING with crisp HD display and larger battery but looks like I would need to have extremely large pockets to carry it around on a daily basis.

I am looking for swaying factors so if anyone has any knowledge about either device it would be appreciated as I have not used Samsung TouchWiz and wondered if it is good.

I was looking into getting the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 also which would help me with work so its either the Sensation XE + Tab 10.1 or Note as the Note is basically a mini tab right?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭THRASHER73

Im in same boat... upgrading from the original desire which i still adore.
    Im going with the sensation XE. It looks class & I use the mp3 player all the time on desire. I used to get the sony ericsson walkman range phones for years... the XE beats lookin like htc's brand of same idea!
    Galaxy note looks huge!! Jesus christ monkey balls.. a 5.3" screen is way too big for a phone!! ffs i thought the desire HD at 4.3" feels too big lol.
    Alltho if lads bought the galaxy note, theyd never be able to wear skinny jeans.. so its got good points hahahaha.
    O2 gettin sensation XE in oct

• Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

The audio in the XE is no better than the normal Sensation. Plus it comes with rubbish earphones.

Advertisement