Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

supernatural - moved from Psychology

Options
  • 25-09-2011 12:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

ok me again,forget my wishy washy dream post this is real, this time with a claim that i communicated with the dead, refuting some of richard dawkins(not all) claims, i am an uneducated i suppose gentleman soldier, but consider myself creative but innarticulate, i lived in the usa for ten years and after coming back to dublin my stress levels were high as you can guess, my father died about eight years ago by suicide, now a little after i got a temp job labouring in the film industry, and personality clashes happened while working and i was threatned, my reaction was while everyone resumed work i (cowardly i suppose) picked up an iron rod from a fire truck and waved it threatingly at the foreman then continued in a crazed way to hold it up verying towards the other workers intending to strike, NOW! what happened then was my father appeared in front of me psychologically and said "NO!" i immediately dropped the pipe and started crying apollogetically etc, but he distinctively appeard there and , guess what he was glowing WHITE and he did speak , very strange all crits welcome.

nmx009

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Not really sure what you're looking for here. Do you want some kind of explanation of what you say you experienced? Or a debate about the paranormal? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 11 nmx009

i supposed what i experienced, but it did feel paranormal,(reluctant to say but i still think it was paranormal) it was a distinct intrusion by an other(supposedly dead) entity at a moment of panic

• Registered Users Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭JuliusCaesar

Moved this thread as it isn't really a Psychology thread. JC

• Registered Users Posts: 11 nmx009

can you delete it then please i dont want it in general chit chat

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement