Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

organising kitchen stuff

• 25-09-2011 1:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 235 ✭✭

anyone got tips on organising plates etc in overhead lockers?
    ive just changed to a b584 with a back kitchen,loads of storage but everything seems to rattle around more than my old distance wide?
    looking for plate racks,cup holders etc.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭killalanerr

havent got one but this looks like it might quieten things a bit http://www.johnscross.co.uk/products/Fiamma-Omni-Stop.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭stapeler

I was going to recommend one of those too. Works well. Also the anti slips mats and be handy between plates, bowls etc.

Tighten up the pack. Fill the space. Plastic crockery is durable and makes less noise but I prefer stainless steel myself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭Aidan_M_M

Slipagrip mat and loads of tea towels! also make sure the press doors are closing tight , I often found the Hymers rattley til they were tightened up.

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭HereAndThere

Yeah bulk up the presses but be careful opening them, had a few close calls with mugs bashing toes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 714 ✭✭✭ValerieR

I use something like this in our caravan.

product_62_caravan-crockery-and-plate-rack.jpg

Holding the plates vertically and raffia table mats to bulk them together if there is any space, I haven't had any damage in a long time.
    I found that real plates tend to break if stored horizontally and left to jump along the potholes ! :)

I hope this helps.
    Valerie

Advertisement