Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best pre pay provider for Iphone User

Options
  • 25-09-2011 2:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭

15 year old (Texts alot)
    Uses internet for facebook ,boards ,email etc

Can you guys nominate a good pre pay provider please?? Currently with vodafone

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Three. End of discussion!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Three. End of discussion!

Any particular reason for three??

• Registered Users Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

Three definitely, that who I will be going to when my contract runs out. €20 a month will get you Unlimited Data, Unlimited texts to any network, Unlimited Three to Three calls and free calls to any network on the weekends. Just make sure you have decent coverage in your area.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

15GB of data, free any network text for 20 a month top-up. I'll be changing over in the next while.

meoklmrk91 wrote: »
    Three definitely, that who I will be going to when my contract runs out. €20 will get you Unlimited Data, Unlimited texts to any network, Unlimited Three to Three calls and free calls to any network on the weekends. Just make sure you have decent coverage in your area.

Sounds Good

• Advertisement

Is there a fair usage policy on all you can eat data

Is there a fair usage policy on all you can eat data

Of course there is, you would have a hard time going over it though, 15GB, also fair usage on the texts is 3,000, these are both for a 30 day period.

15 Gb would work nicely with my xbox aswell

15 Gb would work nicely with my xbox aswell

Ah see now there is the catch, no tethering.

There is an app on cydia to turn phone into wifi hotspot.

• Advertisement

I know but technically you are not supposed to do it, below is from the TAC's

The data service is available for use with your Three SIM Card in your Three handset only. Tethering or use of the Three handset as, or the sim in conjunction with, a modem is not allowed and may be disabled.

Now having read that I am sure you would never consider going near the cydia app, lessons learned and all that:rolleyes:

meoklmrk91 wrote: »
    I know but technically you are not supposed to do it, below is from the TAC's

The data service is available for use with your Three SIM Card in your Three handset only. Tethering or use of the Three handset as, or the sim in conjunction with, a modem is not allowed and may be disabled.

Now having read that I am sure you would never consider going near the cydia app, lessons learned and all that:rolleyes:

Oh i see

• Registered Users Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭JTMan

+1 for 3. 15GBs of data for free.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

So i can just change over and get all that for 20 quid??
    and no hidden charges for the phone or anything??

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement