Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Country Clean?

Options
  • 25-09-2011 3:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭

Hey, I just have a quick question about country clean bins. We just moved into a new house and we're using country clean. Our calendar says the recycling bin will be collected this week but it doesn't say exactly which day. We don't want to leave our bin outside our door all week because we live on a busy street near UCC.
    Does anyone know exactly what day each week country clean collect bins??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭johnayo

ciaradx wrote: »
    Hey, I just have a quick question about country clean bins. We just moved into a new house and we're using country clean. Our calendar says the recycling bin will be collected this week but it doesn't say exactly which day. We don't want to leave our bin outside our door all week because we live on a busy street near UCC.
    Does anyone know exactly what day each week country clean collect bins??

Not sure about there. I am in Togher, collected on Fridays. give them a buzz tomorrow 02246848.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,713 ✭✭✭Worztron

Is it okay to paint my house number onto the sides of both my Country Clean garbage and recycling bins? This would prevent confusion with neighbors.

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Is the house no.s or address on the back of the bins anyway No?..I would think it would be ok, but they should be on it anywho..

Can you not check the website for Country Clean, and if not just look out in the evenings if you see other bins out then bingo thats your day...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,713 ✭✭✭Worztron

Milly33 wrote: »
    Is the house no.s or address on the back of the bins anyway No?..I would think it would be ok, but they should be on it anywho..

Can you not check the website for Country Clean, and if not just look out in the evenings if you see other bins out then bingo thats your day...

There is a small sticker with the house address. However I'd prefer to paint my house number on the top and side to make it obvious.

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

If the Country Clean bin lorry comes along and lifts a bin and lowers it again without emptying it, why is this? I'm keeping an eye on a rented house where the rubbish piled up before all along the side of the house. The bins were lifted and not emptied the last two weeks.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Not paid their bill maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭sensormatic

yes the bin has a stickers that's scanned bar code so if your not paid it wont take

Advertisement