Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to get an A1 in Higher Level Art Leaving Cert please?

Options
  • 25-09-2011 4:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi, I'm doing higher level art for the leaving cert and I have no idea what to do. The artistic part is no bother its just art history I struggle with. I really do not know what to learn for it or how to study it. We don't have a book for class, we use a revise wise book but personally I don't find it very helpful.

If anyone did higher level art for the leaving and got an A1 could you please give me some advice? How did you study for it? Was the exam really hard? How long should you give to questions in the exam? Are there any good websites that give good notes? (I've searched but haven't found any "/)

I know there is three sections but how many questions do you answer in each section?

Thanks much! :)

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement