Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone with Cure for Thrush?

Options
  • 25-09-2011 6:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Hi folks,

I know there is a man in Kildare that has the cure for thrush (baby) but does anyone know anyone in Laois who has the same?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 687 ✭✭✭headmaster

Hi ttaf,
    if you know anyone who was born after their fathers death, that child will have the cure for thrush. Hope that is a help to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Ttaf

I dont think so, but that is interesting to know. Thanks for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 flyboy69

Consult your GP. He or She will advise on the best course of action, it worked for my 3 week old daughter( Oh, and their dad doesn't have to be dead!).

Ttaf wrote: »
    I dont think so, but that is interesting to know. Thanks for that.

I do beg your pardon, but there is no reason for you to deny what i said to you as advise. In exactly the same way as a seventh son, of a seventh son has a cure for ringworm. The thrush ailment is cured by the means you were told of. I would ask you strongly not to say you, "don't think so". This is very important for you, very important, I can really assure you.

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Weylin

natural yoghurt :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭joe_dunne

Dear Headmaster,

Please please please tell me you're not actually involved in the education of children.

If you believe that the 7th son of a 7th son has magical powers I feel terribly for you.

Joe
    Bujinkan Portlaoise

headmaster wrote: »
    I do beg your pardon, but there is no reason for you to deny what i said to you as advise. In exactly the same way as a seventh son, of a seventh son has a cure for ringworm. The thrush ailment is cured by the means you were told of. I would ask you strongly not to say you, "don't think so". This is very important for you, very important, I can really assure you.

What I meant by saying " I dont think so" was I didnt think I knew of anyone, and I was genuinely thanking you for your comment.

I did infact find a lady who was born after her fathers death, and thankfully she did cure my daughters thrush.:)

Weylin wrote: »
    natural yoghurt :)

Thanks Weylin, yes natural yoghurt I believe is great but she is only 2 months old so unfortunatly that wasnt an option.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

Veles wrote: »
    wtf @ this thread:confused:

?

• Advertisement

joe_dunne wrote: »
    Dear Headmaster,

Please please please tell me you're not actually involved in the education of children.

If you believe that the 7th son of a 7th son has magical powers I feel terribly for you.

Joe
    Bujinkan Portlaoise

I never said anyone has/had magical powers. Just as a matter of interest, next time you meet the 7th son of a 7th son, put a worm in their hand and see what happens, then let us know how you got on.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

I never said anyone has/had magical powers. Just as a matter of interest, next time you meet the 7th son of a 7th son, put a worm in their hand and see what happens, then let us know how you got on.

I'm going to St. Ives tomorrow, so I'll keep me eyes open. :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 HanyuPinyin

Anyone with a cure for thrush?! Try your local doctor!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

I do beg your pardon, but there is no reason for you to deny what i said to you as advise.
    I can think of one reason.

It's false informatiion.

Advertisement