Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Winter Tag Rugby - WIT Omnisports League

• 25-09-2011 7:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi All,

I have set up a tag rugby team with some family and friends. We are looking to recruit some girls to the team just to make sure we have enough numbers every week.

Should be good craic so if you/ and your friends are interested in joining the team drop me a message.

Thanks,

Brian

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 munster bear

hi, when does the tag start. thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 macg101

Sorry for not posting that. There is no concrete date yet but it starts at the end of October and takes place on Tuesday nights

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Una

Hi I have just moved here but have played tag for the last few years in Cork, if you are stuck for women I would probably be interested in playing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 macg101

Una wrote: »
    Hi I have just moved here but have played tag for the last few years in Cork, if you are stuck for women I would probably be interested in playing

Hi Una,

Sounds good, we should be getting things together soon. I will leave you a note on this board when I know more.

Thanks Una.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 kilmacow00

brian just wondering if your looking for any fellas to play , looking for something like tag rugby keep me fit over winter

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 ladymac

Hi, I'd be interested in this if it's still happening- any more details? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭sparkydee

I'd be interested as well if it's still going ahead. Cheers.

Advertisement