Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dog has an upset stomach

• 25-09-2011 7:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 651 ✭✭✭

hi all!

seeking advice here, those things always happen on a sunday evening

my dog has an upset stomach, she wont eat her biscuit and her stomach is making noise.

its now diner time and like this morning I know she will try to pick the wet food and leave the nuts and make a mess. she is acting as normal, happy, wrestled with her sister etc ...

my second half's gone to the shop to get chikcen breats, woould I be bettre off not feeding her tonight or just a breast on its own would be ok ? also what do you think of adding a bit of natural yogurt for the good bacteria ? could she not get the runs ? her stools today were perfectly normal. I know she will not eat her usual nuts + wet food which is odd cos she has a food obesession ...

any advice gretaly appreciated. as I said above she does nit need require medical attention, she is acting perfectly normal. if was in ANY doubt she would be rushed to the vet regardless time of night and cost involved. (that bit was for peotential lecturers)

Thanks !

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭borderlinemeath

Keep an eye on her fluid intake, once she's drinking then she should be ok. If she's not taking in any water she could get dehydrated very quickly.

Like yourself I would only worry if her form changed along with not eating and wasn't drinking either.

Advertisement