Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smell from take away

Options
  • 25-09-2011 7:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭

A 'non irish' restaurant opened up beside me a while back. The others in town are **** and it's quite good tbh. they're doing a bomb on take-aways.

Unfortunately i live next door seperated by a small lawn.I cannot open the windows between 1 and 11 most days as every few minutes the stink of it wafts through my house. even hanging out my laundry is a pain-it stinks the clothes:confused:Is there anything i can do? it's got full planning permission. should i approach them re a filter or can the local authority do something.
    or is it the epa i contact

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,950 ✭✭✭Milk & Honey

Sue for nuisance!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭wild_cat

Why did you feel the need to mention non Irish??

I assume the smell from fryers all smells the same?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭digzy

wild_cat wrote: »
    Why did you feel the need to mention non Irish??

I assume the smell from fryers all smells the same?

perhaps.
    dont worry i'm not in the KKK:rolleyes:i'd the nationality down originally but changed it to be vague for personal reasons. it's the smell i've the issue with not the people.
    if it was a chipper/bacon and cabbage shop etc.... i'd have mentioned it.

Advertisement