Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

BSc. in Health and Society

• 25-09-2011 8:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭

What's this course like? people/social life, coursework, career prospects, anything else!! thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Noodleworm

You're best bet is to research it from the website as much as you can, and then go to open days which are coming up soon (November, I think).
    A lot of people ask the same kind of questions about courses for their CAO and their pretty difficult to answer, its like being asked whats secondary school like., it different for eveyone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 227 ✭✭jennyq

This year is the first year of this course too, and as college has only started this week no one is going to have much idea of the course from a student's perspective yet. Your best bet is to do as the previous poster suggests and maybe try asking again later in the year if you want to hear from students.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 choosinganame

hey so did you start that course? if so i hope you like it! i might be starting in september :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 GnPkid

Could any student who did Health and Society give there opinion / review on this course? is it any good? what is it like? etc. thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 539 ✭✭✭chinacup

Clearl wrote: »
    What's this course like? people/social life, coursework, career prospects, anything else!! thanks :)

Just wondering if anyone here ended up doing the course? And if so how are you finding it? Have it as my no.1 choice on cao it would be great to get some insights!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

arf91 wrote: »
    Just wondering if anyone here ended up doing the course? And if so how are you finding it? Have it as my no.1 choice on cao it would be great to get some insights!

arf91, I know your eager to get info on this course but it is entirely unnecessary to drag up and post under 5 threads on the same topic. I am locking all but the most recent thread on the Health & Society course so keep all your questions to that please. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement