Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Walking time to cinema?

Options
  • 25-09-2011 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

hi all,
    not from the area so hoping someone could tell me how long it takes to walk to the omniplex cinema from the talbot hotel?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭Mocrie14

jaffaD wrote: »
    hi all,
    not from the area so hoping someone could tell me how long it takes to walk to the omniplex cinema from the talbot hotel?

25/30 mins - out the main enterance, turn right and keep going its on the left...you cant miss it but taxi prob easier!

• Registered Users Posts: 33 jaffaD

thanks for the reply, half an hour isnt too bad

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

ah now tis a fair hike, and theres a lot of long soulcrushing hills

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭WexfordWarrior

i have to say im always amazed at people regards walking... i done that walk not so long ago and yeah its probably a good 20 mins but its a lovely walk, good footpaths and its really not that far.... put the radio or some music on your ipod and youll be there before you know it. not very far at all. and there is zero hills walking in that direction!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭McLoughlin

For the people living around Maudlintown this cinema is actually closer around 15 mins from there and 5 up from the Talbot so 20 mins you should be there and the ain't no hills. Stick to the left side of Trinity street when you leave the Talbot as you wont have to cross any roads that way.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭Fergality

I've worked there for five years and have spent the last three walking out to that new site multiple times per weak. Handy walk and lovely scenery too. Like Someone said, fire up the old iPod and you'l be golden

Advertisement