Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JF BESS Timetable anyone? (urgent)

Options
  • 25-09-2011 10:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Typically careless as I am, I'm after misplacing the little slip of paper that had my username and password of my college account on it, so joy of joys, I now cannot access my timetable...what a great way to start college!

So anyone kind enough to just let me know what the timetable for JF BESS is, so I can at least get an idea of what lectures I have before I go to the student office to get a new password?

Thanks in advance, I'd actually be so grateful!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Tragedy

Monday:
    9-11 Intro to Law / Arts Block / Thomas Davis Theatre(optional module)
    12-2: Intro to Org & Man / Arts Block / Edmund Burke Theatre
    4-5: Irish Welfare State / Arts Block / room 2039 (optional module)

• Registered Users Posts: 13 _NoName_

Tragedy wrote: »
    Monday:
    9-11 Intro to Law / Arts Block / room 2043(optional)
    4-5: Irish Welfare State / Arts Block / room 2039 (optional)

Thanks so much, you're a lifesaver!

So basically there's only two lectures tomorrow yeah?
    Org & Man and one of the other two (or neither if you don't do them) right?

Also do you know if Room 2034 has a name by any chance? (Like the way Edmund Burke has a name) Just so I'll know how to find it tomorrow!

Thanks so much!

_NoName_ wrote: »

Also do you know if Room 2034 has a name by any chance? (Like the way Edmund Burke has a name) Just so I'll know how to find it tomorrow!

Thanks so much!

When I said Room 2034, I actually meant Room 2043, for Intro to Law!

Monday:
    9-11 Intro to Law / Arts Block / Thomas Davis Theatre(optional module)
    4-5: Irish Welfare State / Arts Block / room 2039 (optional module)

Oh, I see that you edited your post, so it's Thomas Davis then :)

Thanks a million!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Tragedy

Yup, Org&Man and one of the other two(although if you're doing a language, neither :P)

Check edit for theatre name!

Tuesday is 11-1 and Sociology/Politics, but get your login sorted tomorrow because you'll be starting to get e-mails about tutorial sign-ups etc :)

• Advertisement

Yup, Org&Man and one of the other two(although if you're doing a language, neither :P)

Check edit for theatre name!

Tuesday is 11-1 and Sociology/Politics, but get your login sorted tomorrow because you'll be starting to get e-mails about tutorial sign-ups etc :)

Thanks a million, I would probably have been running around like a headless chicken tomorrow if it wasn't for you! :D Yup I'll get it all sorted tomorrow! :)

Advertisement