Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2012 World Handball Championships are on in.. Citywest?!?

Options
  • 25-09-2011 10:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

So I was just reading on handball.ie that the worlds will be held in a big venue with over 800 hotel rooms, leisure facilities, easy commute to Dublin city centre and that there would be a large number of handball courts purposely built for the event, so I started wondering was the new Croke park handball centre going to be ready for this event, but I knew damn rite that it couldn't be ready for the worlds.
    So then I went on to the handball messageboards and on it, and the lads are saying that CityWest is the venue confirmed for the worlds!

I then just thought to myself, how in the name of jaysus could they pull this of!?
    And who the hell is going to fund it all ??

I mean, It will be great to see it happen there but I am just in awe and wonder over how they are going to pull it of and how it aint goin to be played in ulster venues?

Thoughts..?? :pac:

Advertisement