Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Worst thing youve seen on a night out...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

jackie1974 wrote: »
    Thought of another one, I worked in Tralee for the rose festival last month. The streets were just full of very young people drinking that didn't have too many inhibitions. Anyway there was a crowd of teens across from us one night and in full view of the whole street three girls tooks turns giving one young fella a bj. Not a bother in the world all laughing and joking, I would consider myself to be pretty open minded but come on now. :eek:

Chaps a hero.

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭boiledeggs

Seeing a bloke fill a pint glass with puke and then drinking it all back down. I puked me ring up after that one. In a toilet bowl thank god.

I've seen this many a time. Worse thing about this is nobody usually stop the guy that does it, they all just stand around laughing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,542 ✭✭✭Captain Darling

LH Pathe wrote: »
    I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack people on drugs off the shoulder of cork st. I've watched hooped earrings glitter in the dark near the St. James's Gate. All those ... moments will be lost in time, like tears...in rain.

Time to die.

Thats deep.

• Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Milky Moo

Walking past the Merchantile bar in Dublin, saw a girl down one of those small side streets peeing against a wall with her tights still on, barely able to keep her balance, it was about 3 in the afternoon, she looked about 15!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Caveman1 wrote: »
    Brought a girl home and she didn't put out, what is the world coming to?
    It's senses?

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭Chris P. Bacon

A girl in Harvey's Waterford last Wednesday passed out on the floor of the toilet from been so drunk,thats not so bad,well she did shit herself too.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭Seachmall

A girl in Harvey's Waterford last Wednesday passed out on the floor of the toilet from been so drunk,thats not so bad,well she did shit herself too.

Are you certain it was her shit and not someone playing the practical joker by pooing in her knickers?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,351 ✭✭✭Orando Broom

Coming up to Christmas it was 1999 or 2000 can't remember went down to Rasher Byrne's for my customary baguette (****in' savage) walking back up past temple bar square, fella outside an Italian restaurant, locked. well dressed guy, business suit, over-coat briefcase but locked. Doing a really good impression of a Garfield you used to see on car rear windows in the '90s.

Anyways the windows are floor to ceiling and he's there using the window for support, two women inside having a meal. Next thing he barfs all over the window and it's dripping down right outside where the women are eating. It's a concoction of red wine and tomato-y Italian food. It look like he's hurled a lung! They just go green, one looks like she is dry retching. I am in convulsions laughing on the footpath. It was GROSS!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭Chris P. Bacon

Seachmall wrote: »
    Are you certain it was her shit and not someone playing the practical joker by pooing in her knickers?

Oh she did shit herself,and an ambulance had to be called,thats where €2 drinks get you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭discus

I was there when a chap threw himself off a 3 story gap between the stairs in Howl at the Moon. That was pretty bad, I felt fairly helpless towards the situation.

Saw another guy slip in The Palace, he slipped on glass on a stairs and fell backwards, and the corner of a shelf dug right into the back of his neck/head. He couldn't move his arms or legs. Felt totally helpless with that too.

On a funny note, saw some fella giving a girl some anal riding... in the queue for Burger King.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭MetalDog

discus wrote: »
    On a funny note, saw some fella giving a girl some anal riding... in the queue for Burger King.

So she got a whopper with cheese before she even reached the counter?

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Z.O.D!!!

In the last year in a well known nightclub in Dublin where I work, if been bottled by a bird who was aiming for her boyfriend, she then had the neck to send her mam in the next day looking for her jacket....safe to say she didn't get it!

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭garysully1986

Seen a girl being raped one night on my way home from a party wit my mates, That one will stay with me forever! :(

And the lads that did it got away with it because they just moved back to their country!!! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Wattle

Temple Bar last Paddy's night. Absolute carnage.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭bamboozle

Korvanica wrote: »
    Was working behind the bar in my uncles pub once - he does the odd function for travellers (8-10K takings for 1 night - who'd complain). Night was going well, it was a wedding, people up dancin like mad etc. 2 Different traveller families there, 1 traveller was bottled on the dance floor, blood everywhere, then the whole place erupted in fights!

There is nothing scarier than 100 travellers brawling all around you. All we could do was call the guards and hide in the back. Even all the bouncers had to leg it. Place was in bits with loads more blood around the place from other people getting bottled...

repair costs...11k!

• Registered Users Posts: 24,048 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Anyway out of the blue she just pulls down her pants and starts pissing and ****ting on the side of the footpath getting it all over herself aswell!She didnt give two f*cks that i was behind her either,she just dropped the pants and let rip:eek:

You missed a great opportunity there by looking a gift-horse in the mouth, and misinterpreting her invitation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

my mate taking a steamy ****e on grafton street saturday night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭tatabubbly

One of my friends, yoked out of her head, kept pulling her dress above her head..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

Seen a girl being raped one night on my way home from a party wit my mates, That one will stay with me forever! :(

And the lads that did it got away with it because they just moved back to their country!!! :mad:
    And you just watched and didnt do anything :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,969 ✭✭✭hardCopy

MetalDog wrote: »
    So she got a whopper with cheese before she even reached the counter?

She must have asked for a chocolate McFlurry

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,940 ✭✭✭4leto

A heavily pregnant and very young in a mini skirt and high heels and fall down pissed.

I kid you not.

Err also some of the yokes I have ended up with, my standard are appalling.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

4leto wrote: »
    We are all of us the same in the dark 4leto ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,432 ✭✭✭willmunny1990

4leto wrote: »
    A heavily pregnant and very young in a mini skirt and high heels and fall down pissed.

I kid you not.

We are all guilty of that lad after a few to many!:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭cocoshovel

I was on my way down to the pub last night and there was this pissed up aul one in front of me who is known around town for being an alco.

Anyway out of the blue she just pulls down her pants and starts pissing and ****ting on the side of the footpath getting it all over herself aswell!She didnt give two f*cks that i was behind her either,she just dropped the pants and let rip:eek:

So whats the scummiest thing youve seen on a night out?

I've seen that during the middle of the day in Dublin on a crowded street.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Dangerous Man

Christ this is depressing.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,421 ✭✭✭ToddyDoody

The worst thing i saw was some skin head guy attacking the (for decoration only) curtains. It made a lasting impression for the sheer aggressiveness, much moreso than when the housemate took off his pants and did star jumps etc for a good part of the night. (oops)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

I'm after having 18 **** to this thread already so keep the stories coming....................................... especially the shi*ty arse ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

Waking up to see a semi-good looking lady giving me a dozey blowjob. FFS I make Frankenstein look good. Yer right, standards are slipping.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

I live in a very small town in Co. Galway and I was in the pub on Saturday night a few hours before (as you've probably seen on the news) the owner was murdered. :/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭Nolanger

Some woman of about 70 in a pub offering male students money to go home with her.

Advertisement