Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Worst thing youve seen on a night out...

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

After reading this thread there really is a large number of just ghetto and gutter Irish people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,940 ✭✭✭4leto

Nolanger wrote: »
    Some woman of about 70 in a pub offering male students money to go home with her.

No-way

I have to ask, were there any takers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,439 ✭✭✭Kevin Duffy

Some woman of about 70 in a pub offering male students money to go home with her.
    4leto wrote: »
    No-way

I have to ask, were there any takers.
    Waking up to see a semi-good looking lady giving me a dozey blowjob. FFS I make Frankenstein look good. Yer right, standards are slipping.

I don't like to point the finger....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,113 ✭✭✭Lumbo

Was in the nightclub in Oranmore after a 30th Birthday party, it was just before Christmas. After seeing 2 people get thrown out for snorting coke off the bar, I went upstairs to the smoking area. Was talking about football to one of the locals when two girls starting arguing. One of them decides to pick up a pint glass and smash it in the others face. Blood everywhere, pretty horrific stuff. Guards & Ambulance turned up, music was turned off and everyone was asked to leave.

Wasn't till the next day that we found out that it was two sisters who were fighting. I bet Christmas dinner was awkward that year.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,341 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

Anne doyle

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,940 ✭✭✭4leto

P4DDY2K11 wrote: »
    Anne doyle

A riode,

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

which pub was this?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭Benicetomonty

Pics or gtfo!

(I've decided this is the funniest throw-away remark currently going and to use it if at all applicable.)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭number10a

A sink that had already been backed up with a lump of wet toilet paper and filled up, that someone then decided to explode diarrohea into. It was all over the walls around the sink too. :(

I used to live in an apartment down one of Cork city's finest dirty alleyways (God bless Celtic Tiger planning) and the things we used to see from the living room window made RedTube look mild. Said dirty alleyway had only one lampost along its entire length and of course where else along the dark alley would young lovers opt to grind each other to death but under that lampost across from our window. Best one was the couple where yer wan kept shouting "Oh for fùck sake!" (in a viciously angry way) and then the fella just flipped her around and started driving up the dirt track like there was no tomorrow. Shut her up quick enough.

My housemate came home one night to find a young one who had obviously had fifteen too many taking a dump in our doorway. Girl was mid-dump so couldn't stop to save what little shame she might have been able to salvage, housemate didn't have the keys ready as she approached the door and had a MASSIVE bag so took ages to find them. To ease the tension, the girl started making small talk with my housemate!!! Priceless. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭Nolanger

which pub was this?
    Slatterys, Rathmines back in the '90s. Unfortunately for you she's probably dead now?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭Chris Martin

Still a youth but seen my fair share :/
    Worst I can think of at the mo is at about half 12 on the streets of Mallow.
    Early 20's at the most,
    A bloke and a girl go in for the kiss,
    Lads I'm with glanced over too.
    Then just heard water splash against the ground.
    Your man was after pissing himself.
    I personally was in stitches waiting for the girls reaction.
    She just stood there,
    And got sick on him.
    I'm not quite sure what happened after that as my eyes were streaming and was coughing my lungs up trying to breathe and stop myself laughing.
    Disgusting. Revolting. Hilarious though, a pure "had to be there" moment,
    Before I start getting judged :p

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

My missus.

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭Shiner11

The most disgusting thing I saw was in a Limerick nightclub recently. On the ground floor bar there was a constant drip of water coming from the ceiling and landing just in front of the bar. Staff had put a bucket out to catch it.

What I saw was some drunk fella's putting their mouths under it and also drinkn d water from the bucket. Most of them thought it was rain water because it was lashing that night.

In college the next day I asked my friend who worked in the club, when were they goin to fix the leak in the roof. He didn't know what I was on about as he then told me the story about how the bog was blocked all night in the club. We eventually put 2 nd 2 together and shuddered. Guys were drinking cocktails of alcohol, urine and liquid fecal matter. horrible.

Also that night I saw 2 ugly yokes shifting n the dancefloor. girl pulls out nd rest her chin on his shoulder and vomits all over his back. He continues dancing.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

i was in a pub in dublin that has a statue of phil lynott outside it a good six year ago and some girl smashed a glass and proceeded to cut herself really deeply. it was disgusting to watch and hard too but the bouncers came and took her away and phoned an ambulance.
    it was horrible though.

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭gypsy_rose

well, my friend had the day off work the other day and had a few drinks. he was coming over to my house later to fix my desk. told me while he was going through town a couple of junkies knocked this guy out cold and they saw him watching and were trying to start on him too. cue him pulling out two screwdrivers he had brought to fix my desk and telling them to "come on so." They promptly apologised and retreated.

I will note that i did not see this and it was not on a night out, nevermind :P

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

I was on my way home a few years ago with a lady friend, we were waiting for a taxi at the bottom of the town, it started to rain so we went over to the entrance to a shop for shelter. While there a drunken couple came walking down the street and went into the entrance of the shop opposite us and started chewing the face of each other. She has a short skirt on and he had it hoisted up around her waist and dropped his trousers around his knees, she then started fumbling in her crotch area and while still sucking on his face threw a bloody sanitary towel out over his shoulder onto the street...i dont think he noticed but he was probably glad of the lubrication.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,162 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Still a youth but seen my fair share :/
    Worst I can think of at the mo is at about half 12 on the streets of Mallow.
    Early 20's at the most,
    A bloke and a girl go in for the kiss,
    Lads I'm with glanced over too.
    Then just heard water splash against the ground.
    Your man was after pissing himself.
    I personally was in stitches waiting for the girls reaction.
    She just stood there,
    And got sick on him.
    I'm not quite sure what happened after that as my eyes were streaming and was coughing my lungs up trying to breathe and stop myself laughing.
    Disgusting. Revolting. Hilarious though, a pure "had to be there" moment,
    Before I start getting judged :p

Mallow is one dive of a place

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭bigneacy

Slatterys, Rathmines back in the '90s. Unfortunately for you she's probably dead now?

Or 21 years sexier.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭Stovepipe

Seen on nights out; a guy rolls up in a Porsche soft-top with his girlfriend, big grin, hairy chest, the lot(it was the 80s) and walks off with his girlfriend, making the mistake of leaving the driver's window slightly ajar. Within minutes, at least three different lads went over and pissed into it.
    Saw a guy in a queue carry out an act of projectile vomiting, it was like a grenade going off in a confined space. He must have hit a dozen people. It was even coming out his nose! Left a big belch afterwards and staggered away.
    In a Cork rural disco, which happened to have a chipper backing onto it(!), a guy out dancing, in wellies, stoking chips into himself, paused from his feed to puke, hugely.Nobody batted an eyelid, just moved aside. Chipper staff, also in wellies, came out to mop up and resume serving.I left.
    Public ****ting: saw a guy on the Luas leaving a coil on several seats.

we are classy people

regards
    Stovepipe

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭garysully1986

And you just watched and didnt do anything :confused:

Of course I did somethin!!! I was with my two mates One of them went to rescue the girl and me and my other mate chased them down but they legged it round a corner and we didnt see what house they ran into,

Turns out they were giving kids on the road drink that day and the kids pointed to the house and wen they went in they found the womans bag there.

Also random point was helping the Gardai on scene to show where we witnessed it happen and low and behold found one of the guys passed out drunk, needless to say he got a quick boot to wake him.

Scary stuff have to say the poor woman, I have never sobered up so quick!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭Pat McGhee

I think she was on Jeremy Kyle recently! Or at least the English version of her - her daughter brought he on to the show coz she was mortified over her mother's behaviour.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭Chris Martin

Mallow is one dive of a place
    The craic be moighty morning, noon and night!

Eugh...

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Two girls fighting. You women really go for it when your angry.

Hair pulling, scratching, slapping, etc etc.

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭Azureus

Unprovoked drunken attacks. Been witness to two of them and theres nothing scummier, especially when it involves people you know and being glassed. Some people are *expletive ridden rant*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,432 ✭✭✭willmunny1990

Being bottled or glassed to the face is one of the worst things someone can do, I was in Cork a few years back and a fella i knew got a pint glass smashed up into his teeth!:eek:

if youve ever seen the film Trainspotting,it was like that.

Advertisement