Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Foreskin doesn't cover penis head

Options
  • 26-09-2011 1:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭

When I went through puberity about 15 years ago, My foreskin when flaccid (soft) no longer covers the penis head. I can manually stretch it to cover the head without no pain but after a few seconds it peels away again. Is there anyway that I can make it cover the penis head all the time when flaccid? I think it gives more sensivity. It looks like i am circumsised but I am not
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 400 ✭✭Im Only 71Kg

perfectly normal..nothing to worry about.

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭CyberJuice

Your penis has outgrown the foreskin probably by the sounds of it.

people always say circumsized penis looks bigger then one with a foreskin covering the head.its a win win for you,u get the benefits of being circumsized without having to cut skin off your penis

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭pajunior

Do any guys foreskin cover their penis head?

Mine hasn't been even close since puberty.

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭Iderown

dave98 and pajunior,

You may care to browse web sites which are mostly concerned with foreskin restoration for guys who have been circumcised.

http://www.restoringforeskin.org/
    http://foreskin-restoration.net/forum/

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

pajunior wrote: »
    Do any guys foreskin cover their penis head?

Mine hasn't been even close since puberty.

Mine does, but I do have a long foreskin that was considered for circumcision when I was a kid. Even in some of the books on the birds & bees I read as a kid there are men who have fully covered penis heads.

That's not saying uncovered isn't natural, in the end it doesn't really matter too much :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭pajunior

Iderown wrote: »
    dave98 and pajunior,

You may care to browse web sites which are mostly concerned with foreskin restoration for guys who have been circumcised.

http://www.restoringforeskin.org/
    http://foreskin-restoration.net/forum/

Is there a reason too? Not sure how my post came across but I don't really care about it, useless piece of skin and all that.

pajunior wrote: »
    Is there a reason too? Not sure how my post came across but I don't really care about it, useless piece of skin and all that.

Well there's two general reasons - you were circumcised or your foreskin isn't big enough for your penis. It's not a useless piece of skin either :) You can find more general info on the wiki page

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭dave98

Cheers for the replies guys, and no I definately never got circumsized. I remember when I hit puberity my penis grew but the foreskin just stayed the same lenght

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭Iderown

Apologies, pajunior.

10am was just a bit too early for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Fractal2

Mine's the same !!
    It just gradually stopped covering it and seems to stay back most of the time.
    I'm definitely not circumcised, but I look like I am!

Honestly, I don't care though - It looks fine and works perfectly which is all that matters.

I get the impression it varies quite a bit from guy to guy.

I really wouldn't worry about it - plenty of guys must be similar! In general we don't compare these things very often so nobody really knows what 'normal' is!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭MrFrisp

Mine does, but I do have a long foreskin that was considered for circumcision when I was a kid. Even in some of the books on the birds & bees I read as a kid there are men who have fully covered penis heads.

That's not saying uncovered isn't natural, in the end it doesn't really matter too much :)

+1..

I have a long foreskin as well......Never ever any trouble with it either...

Everyone's different,,If it don't bother you then it's fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭dave98

At least I know it's normal now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭sidders

mine covers the head but when it gets pushed back it doesnt slide back over and can hurt if i dont pull it over the head manually
    advice

sidders wrote: »
    mine covers the head but when it gets pushed back it doesnt slide back over and can hurt if i dont pull it over the head manually
    advice

Advice: See a doctor. Boards.ie users cannot offer medical advice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Ok we are veering into risky territory so Im closing this thread.

People should get checked out by their GP if they are unsure of their physical health,not seek advice from randomers on the internet.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement