Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fun / Charity Rides?

Options
  • 26-09-2011 1:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know of any fun / charity rides taking place over the next month or so?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭sipstrassi

There's one taking place next Saturday (Oct 1st) in Foxford, Co Mayo.

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Chicken Run

whereabouts are you ??

there's one in Kilmihil Co Clare on 23 Oct...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

Not sure where you're located, but there's a charity ride in aid of Crumlin Hospital chidren with arthritis on Sunday 9th of October in Donard, Co. Wicklow.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,465 ✭✭✭finbarrk

Mount Callan to Lahinch is on the 9th of Oct. and Newmarket on Fergus the following Sunday, the 16th.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,522 ✭✭✭✭fits

One in Rathanna near Borris, Co. Carlow on Sunday October 9th.

Kilmoganny Hunt are running one in Mooncoin on October 23rd.

Theres loads of things I want to go to at the weekends these days... Busy busy :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭gozunda

Hunt Club Fun Ride will take place in Ballymacoda (near Midleton), Co Cork on Sunday October 2nd 2011, starting at 12.30pm.

ANNUAL FUN RIDE
    SUNDAY 2nd OCT
    KILROSSANTY co Waterford
    To
    MAHON FALLS

Leaving Kilrossanty at 12.30 ,Scenic ride through the Comeragh Mountains to the Mahon Falls.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,522 ✭✭✭✭fits

^ Oh that Mahon Falls one sounds lovely. Cant go anywhere this weekend though. :)

Nore Vale Harriers have one in Inisitioge on October 16th ( i think)

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Angelmangle

There is one this weekend (I think) in aid of the Irish Horse Welfare Trust. I saw a poster for it in Brennanstown on Sunday. Its a charity ride in Wicklow and the details will probably be on their website. I would have loved to do it if I wasn't doing a dressage compt the same day - hate when things clash.

Riders to the Sea Charity Ride (9/10/11) Co Clare

In aid of the Building for Hope foundation

The ride will commence at 12:30 sharp on Sunday the 9th of October, at 'the Hand' junction approx 5 miles from Miltown Malbay, on the Connolly/ Kilmaley road.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,465 ✭✭✭finbarrk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 DERBUR

Newmarket-on-fergus Show (Co. Clare) are having a ride out in the village and countryside on the 16th October.Suitable for all level of riders.
    for details ring 086 3153368

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭maesdavid

Any charity rides in cork or kerry

Advertisement