Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

American Dad - Season 7 [Fox - US] *Spoilers*

• 26-09-2011 5:06am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭

Still going strong this show, kinda like it meself :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭SuperDude87

What a terrible episode might I say worst episode ever. I hope Seth McFarlane isn't going to bring the show down the Family Guy route. American Dad has been much better than Family Guy for the past few seasons but this reminded me of one of those crappy Family Guy "specials"

Cee-Lo Green isn't that funny/big of a star to merit the huge attention on him it was borderline obsessive the amount of airtime he got either in animated/singing/real life form. The show doesn't need crappy guest stars to succeed.

I'm sure others loved it for above reasons but it really wasn't for me.

/rant over

Having said that I enjoyed the research song!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

I was wondering who he was alright. Have to say that episode was one complete pile of ****. 20 minutes of my life I'm never getting back :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,136 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

To be honest i didnt think it was half as bad as whats been said above....

Infact the Cee Lo Green songs in the episode where better then any the ****e he has in real life :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

in general i enjoy Family Guy but the constant singing and the storyline had me turn off half-way through. But AD has some reallly great episodes, hopefully next week will turn it around.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,044 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Any one see Hurricane, was that the first episode of a two parter? A big deal was made about the crossover last year before the episode was pulled but that cameo from Peter and Cleveland last less than a minute???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

i think it's just the second episodes of Cleaveland Show, Family Guy and American Dad are all to do with the hurricane; so it'll be back to normal next week. imo American Dad had clearly the most entertaining show of the 3. (although in general i prefer FG)

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭SuperDude87

Since when are Principal Lewis and Stan friends?
    Principal Lewis is an ok background character but is far too prominent lately and not all that funny tbh! Whatever happened to Deputy Director Bumllock or a Steve and Roger team up or even Francine's parents were a better laugh than Lewis.
    /signed an annoyed American Dad fan

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,796 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Found the episode with Roger's ex-wife particularly amusing.

Advertisement