Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bill Pay Phone

Options
  • 26-09-2011 10:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭

My contract had expired so I went into a phone shop last week to renew my contract and get a new phone.
    I was looking at one particular phone which would cost €50 on the new contract. There was a different model from the same manufacturer which was slightly cheaper. I asked the salesman in the shop what the difference was between the 2 and he said the only differences was the camera and the version of the software.
    Having no interest in the camera and not being too bothered by the software I decided to go with the cheaper model. I have been using it for a few days and have just realised that the phone I got does not have 3g where the original one I was looking at does have 3g.
    A phone without 3g is not much use to me as part of the reason I got it was to check emails and the like.
    Do I have any options here? I feel like I was mislead when talking to the salesman.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

Yes, You asked for the differences and not having 3g is a major difference you should have been tolld about.

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭littlejp

So, I'd have a good case to change for the better phone and pay the difference? Even though I've used the one I got?

Advertisement