Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Citydeal Nanolite 4GB mp3 player... Utter cr*p

Options
  • 26-09-2011 10:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭

edit: this may actually may be fixed soon, so I'll hold off complaining!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Through City Deal as they took the money.

E-mail them straight away and tell them you are not accepting the item and ask for an address to return it too.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

How did this deal work? Did they receive a voucher to use on the Nanolite website?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭discus

Yes, I bought the voucher (33 euro) from citydeal. I then used this code on another website, where I paid an additional 4.95 for postage.

I reading tons of similar threads on a lot of websites. No one (bar one person) has gotten it working!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

OK - you used the voucher on that website. Then that's where you need to go to start getting resolution. They are the people with whom you had the contract as they provided you with the product.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 moanermeaner

i also bought the nanolite and cant get it to connect to my computer is this the same as your problem?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭discus

Right, here's where I went wrong.

Remember the little (tiny) glass box that the mp3 player is attached to that looks like it's filled with paper? it has a separate usb cable hidden in here, which is the right one to use. The other one in the envelope is no use.

Advertisement