Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coat lost in train station

Options
  • 26-09-2011 11:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I got a train from maynooth to connolly today at around 10am. I left my coat wedged under the railing to the right of the bin on the platform one side. If anyone sees it, let me know please! I would have posted this sooner, but I was on a train with no wifi. I called maynooth train station and they said there's no coat there now. :( If somebody took it, please hand it into maynooth station and I'll collect it this afternoon around four-ish.

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Fbjm wrote: »
    Hi,
    I got a train from maynooth to connolly today at around 10am. I left my coat wedged under the railing to the right of the bin on the platform one side. If anyone sees it, let me know please! I would have posted this sooner, but I was on a train with no wifi. I called maynooth train station and they said there's no coat there now. :( If somebody took it, please hand it into maynooth station and I'll collect it this afternoon around four-ish.

Irish Rail have a lost and found in dublin, I'd ring them and check there too. Also check in the shop at the train station and the garda station too. Good luck.

Advertisement