Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

After market cruise control in Dublin

• 26-09-2011 11:48am

Hi,
    Any body know anywhere I can get cc done for my mk5 astra around Dublin?
    Just need the programming done.I can fit the stalk myself.

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭Graham_B18C

I reckon this will get a better response in Motors

Thread Moved

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,532 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

You seem to be assuming that it's all electronic - I had CC in a 2007 Golf GT and there was a gadget of some kind behind the accelerator pedal.

I know the clutch switch is fitted as its a diesel and the loom is there.
    so its a matter of fitting the stalk and getting the tec2/opcom programming done.
    The throttle in astra is part of the can bus system so its all electronic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Lucifer

urbanledge wrote: »
    I know the clutch switch is fitted as its a diesel and the loom is there.
    so its a matter of fitting the stalk and getting the tec2/opcom programming done.
    The throttle in astra is part of the can bus system so its all electronic.

Provided you have the clutch swith fitted its just a matter of swapping the stalk and programming. Have done it a few times before. You also need the security code for the car.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,183 ✭✭✭Fey!

Someone on here recommended ICE to me for this before; I spoke to them on the phone and they seemed very professional. The only reason I didn't use them was because I got someone to fit it for me locally.

A search on here will bring up the thread.

• Advertisement

Thanks Fey!
    just rang them
    550+ vat.
    there dreaming.

Advertisement