Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accomodation

Options
  • 26-09-2011 11:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Anybody heard of Pvh apartments in Singland, was thinking about getting a place there?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

I live in Parkview Hall. Some other people here (Cawcheen) do as well.

Seems to be pretty alright. Happy with my room, kitchen TV and all that. Our Internet's been a bit dodgy but it works fine wired and we're getting a new system in soon I think. Maxol and bus stop around the corner. If you're planning on walking to UL it's about 15-20 minutes, so if that sounds daunting every morning, best look for somewhere closer (unless you cycle/take bus/drive). They say it's about a kilometre on the ad, it's more like 2ish.
    You should probably ask for a viewing before deciding.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭Chris Martin

Likewise actually but on the other side,
    Wrote a lovely article about it on the UL accommodation page if you're interested

Advertisement