Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TheHut.com Returns

Options
  • 26-09-2011 12:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭

Two and a half months ago now, I ordered a black fleece from thehut.com for ~€15. I came back from holidays and found a purple rain jacket had been delivered to me (and many others according to the bargain alerts thread about it).
    I sent them multiple messages, tickets, e-mails etc about returning it, most of which were ignored, a lot of the rest were standard responses which didn't answer my questions so I only got the go ahead to return it and they would refund the postage as well, after a month of frustration. I couldn't get to the post office too easily, so my girl friend posted it about a month ago.
    After about two weeks I asked had they received it yet, they said they hadn't and looked for proof of postage.
    I realise this next part is my own fault, but I didn't get proof of postage, only a receipt which doesn't say what was posted where etc.
    They are now not responding to my mails again, so I'm not sure where I can go from here, any advice?

Advertisement