Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oz Experience ceasing trade??

Options
  • 26-09-2011 12:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 37

Hi there, I'm supposed to be going up the east coast with Oz experience on Thursday week but I just got an email this evening stating Greyhound are taking over all Oz experience tickets from tomorrow. it seems like they are ceasing operations with greyhound honoring all tickets. I wasn't too gone on using greyhound but its looking like I am not left with much choice, Just letting you know in case you are currently looking to book with Oz Experience I would hold off for a day or two.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 Tieko

Don't worry, Greyhound is a much better service than Oz Experience and much more frequent, so it will actually make ur life easier

Advertisement