Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What to do with garden wall and grass verge

Options
  • 26-09-2011 12:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Hello all, See attached. It's a picture of part of our garden wall. As you can see there's flaking whitewash on it.
    I'd like to do something with it and the area above it. Any ideas? Or know where I could see some ideas?
    Thanks!

PS We're renting so can't demolish it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭ponddigger

hi d100,you could a 4in dry stone wall againt the old wall,they are stone wall in the background in the photo:Dponddigger:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Funsterdelux

Is the top of the wall a drain or something?

Give it a new coat of whitewash! Or you could replaster it! Or the above!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 5,220 Mod ✭✭✭✭slowburner

Great opportunity there for some planting ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭Ophiopogon

If it was me in a rental. I would give it a lick of paint and than have a load of planters on the steps and in front. As slow burner said there is great planting space there too.

Advertisement