Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

are you Florence - crashed on Friday?

• 26-09-2011 12:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭

I witnessed a cyclist having an accident beside the Israeli Embassy on Friday morning. Her name was Florence and I left her in the hands of the ambulance service. I went to a Garda station at lunchtime to give a witness account but I'm not sure they will have passed on my details. The garda picked a loose piece of paper from the floor, asked my name and number and scribbled them down on the back of the it but didn't even ask my what kind of accident I'd witnessed. She said she'd put it in and see if they wanted to talk to me (?)

If you know Florence working in Trinity she can PM me if she needs a statement.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,166 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

WLTM?

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭poochiem

Lumen wrote: »
    WLTM?
    haha no no. I won't go into particulars on the accident but she may need a statement is all. She was injured and in shock.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 kev23f

I wish i had the contact details of the person who helped me after getting hit by a car on a roundabout near Firhouse. He took pictures of the scene/car with my phone, gave me some good advice while waiting for the ambulance, then dragged my mangled bike up the road and left it at my house. He then took the lights/computer off the frame and thoughtfully popped them through the letterbox. A gentleman. Thank you random cycling stranger!

(sorry for derailing this thread too by the way...)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 411 ✭✭Sr. Assumpta

Bummer, when I saw this thread re-appear I thought poocheim had found Florence.....

Advertisement