Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marks & Spencers Returns

Options
  • 26-09-2011 12:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭

Apologies if this is in the wrong forum this was the closest i could find that might be relevant.

Not an issue as such but ive received some presents (clothing) for my son from a family member, the clothes are far far too big and it will be about 2 years before he grows into them id say,i really don't wanna say this to her as she was good enough to buy them and maybe doesn't even have the receipt, all the labels are on the clothing and in the M & S bag too but no receipt, i know most places wont exchange anything without a receipt but ive heard of some places who do if the original labels,etc are on, does anyone know the story with Marks & Spencers, all im basically looking to do is exchange them for clothing that will for my lad now.

cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭jonnny68

I phoned them, i can exchange the clothing or get a credit so that is good to hear it's a pity other retailers didn't follow suit, not in the Grafton Street branch but any of the rest of them as per the customer service representative so im pleased about that.

Lock/Delete this if you wish admins.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

M&S are very good about that kind of thing. So are most chains i've dealt with.

Always best just to ask a company directly rather than post on a messagebords, I find. You get the correct answer, more often than not, quite quickly. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement