Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

more than 3 homescreens on Nokia c7?

Options
  • 26-09-2011 1:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭

how do i get more homescreens on the c7? I remember reading somewhere that you could change it to 6 rather than the 3. Anyone know how to do it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭dr ro

Sorry, don't know how to do it but I think I may have seen instructions after googling it. it was complicated iirc. Have you considered downloading the shortcuts app. It uses the space of one app but its a short cut to 15 apps. And you can use it multiple times as a shortcut to different apps giving you quick access to potentially...eh loads of apps. I've 3 shortcut apps used combined with widgets and only need 2 home pages as a result.

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭KrisW

That "shortcut app" is called Favourite Apps - €1

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

thanks, I'll give that a try

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Queerdub

Hey all. Six homescreens is possible under Symbian Belle. Belle will be coming to Symbian Anna devices this quarter. A friend of mine had one hundred homescreens! Bit crazy, but seems it's possible.

• Advertisement
Advertisement