Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Calendar.

Options
  • 26-09-2011 1:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭

Hey Guys

The calendar seems to be missing. Is this a new thing or a blip?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Conor

Kiera wrote: »
    Hey Guys

The calendar seems to be missing. Is this a new thing or a blip?

There were 5 events entered in the last 2 years and it accounted for less than 0.005% of traffic.

It's a bunch of code that was blocking some other changes we've been making so it had to go.

It isn't entirely gone, so if you can come up with a compelling reason why we should spend developer time/money on it I'm willing to listen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

It was just a question, Conor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Conor

Kiera wrote: »
    It was just a question, Conor.

Sorry, didn't mean for it to sound harsh. Just banged out an answer between doing other stuff.

I am serious though, if you know a good reason why it should stay that I don't already know about, then I'm all ears.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Nope, dont have a good reason. I just liked checking it and randomly wishing people a Happy Birthday :)

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Ha, the one time I actually wanted to click on the Calendar instead of New Posts and it's gone! Typical!

:pac:

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement