Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pint of Murphy's in Limerick?

• 26-09-2011 1:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭

Any spots to get a good pint of Murphy's in Limerick? It may be just me but Beamish seems to have strode ahead in the alternative-to-Guinness market...don't get me wrong either, I do love a good Beamish, but I haven't had Murphy's in ages, I'd say the last I had was in The Stables Bar in UL of all places before they switched to Beamish ('twas a flaking pint I got too!). Thanks lads.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31 tof2006

Nancy Blake used to have a tap of Murphy... but last time i checked it was gone :(

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I think Fennessy's have it on tap. Some of the lads I hung around with in college used to to blind-fold taste-tests the odd time. Guinness, Murphy's, Beamish.

Advertisement