Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cookery Course - Cork City

Options
  • 26-09-2011 2:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi

Does anyone know of any cookery courses in Cork City/Suburbs - in the evenings???

thanks,
    jessica

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 569 ✭✭✭CoolHat

hey,
    you're better off asking in the cork forums on here. A mod is just going to close this sadly.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Clonjess

ok - thanks!!!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Moved from after hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭evilivor

Clonjess wrote: »
    Hi

Does anyone know of any cookery courses in Cork City/Suburbs - in the evenings???

thanks,
    jessica

Brennan's Cookshop on Oliver Plunkett Street, down near Milano, do them and they range from beginners to professional level.

http://brenco.ie/cookeryclasses.php?month=september

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

evilivor wrote: »
    Brennan's Cookshop on Oliver Plunkett Street, down near Milano, do them and they range from beginners to professional level.

http://brenco.ie/cookeryclasses.php?month=september

I booked a place on one of their courses last year; paid the money up front but they ended up cancelling it on the morning on which the course was supposed to start! Apparently, they didn't have the numbers required, I was quite pee-d off with them as they said they couldn't book me on the course without taking the full amount from me up front.

However, their courses do look good.

Check out nightcourses.ie and your local secondary schools as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭evilivor

I booked a place on one of their courses last year; paid the money up front but they ended up cancelling it on the morning on which the course was supposed to start! Apparently, they didn't have the numbers required, I was quite pee-d off with them as they said they couldn't book me on the course without taking the full amount from me up front.

However, their courses do look good.

That's a bummer but I guess it can happen - I presume you got your money back? I love that shop - so many cooky things I never knew I needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

evilivor wrote: »
    That's a bummer but I guess it can happen - I presume you got your money back? I love that shop - so many cooky things I never knew I needed.

Oh yeah, I got my money back, no probs there at all. I was just gutted as I was looking forward to it for ages :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

+1 for brennans. got 3 courses for the misses last christmas (cheeky I know)
    best. present. ever. I've been a very happy little piggy ever since :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,060 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

Clonjess wrote: »
    Hi

thanks,
    jessica

Have a look at
    http://www.umnumnum.ie/ there might be something there for you?

Advertisement