Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Long Term Unemployed & Want To Start A Business

Options
  • 26-09-2011 2:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36

Hi all!

I have an interest in starting my own business in Drogheda. Reckon I am eligible for the back to work allowance but am curious about grant availability for starting up my own business also? & will the website grant also be eligible?

Tried ringing social welfare many times but no answer & have been unable to call into them due to further education commitments Monday-Friday during open hours & am unsure if taking a day off to call into them would be justified or if there's someone more specific that can provide me the advice I need? They also don't have an email address ffs!

Awaiting a call back from Louth Enterprise Board also.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

You have to call into Social Welfare, somehow, because they never answer the phones.

And yep the Enterprise Board is your best place to start.

Advertisement