Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Farming Indo Tractor Competition Winner

• 26-09-2011 2:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 904 ✭✭✭

Any word on who won???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭reilig

yourpics wrote: »
    Any word on who won???

Did I not tell ye that i got a new tractor this week?? :D

Only joking.
    They were supposed to announce it at the ploughing, but i heard nothing. It'll be in tomorrow's paper for sure!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 805 ✭✭✭BeeDI

reilig wrote: »
    Did I not tell ye that i got a new tractor this week?? :D

Only joking.
    They were supposed to announce it at the ploughing, but i heard nothing. It'll be in tomorrow's paper for sure!

You have one already .......... painted blue ............... :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Muckit

Ah no... that would be me..... they've a dry clutch you see, not to every lad's taste! :D Comparing it to a T5050 would be like comparing a lada to a Merc!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Swinefluproof

Looks like the winner didn't really want it

http://www.donedeal.ie/for-sale/tractors/2597173

• Closed Accounts Posts: 904 ✭✭✭yourpics

typical

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 367 ✭✭polod

TBH i think if i won it id sell it too, having 30 or 40 thousand in a tractor doesn't really make sence to me when your tractor for 15,000 will do the job just as good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭JohnBoy

Completely.

If I'd won I'd have to seriously seriously consider the merit of keeping it, versus trading it for something older plus either cash, or an implement or two.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭snowman707

think he is young lad , the 20K difference could possibly be put to better use

good luck to him and fek the begrudgers who have posted negative comments in other threads

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭stanflt

polod wrote: »
    TBH i think if i won it id sell it too, having 30 or 40 thousand in a tractor doesn't really make sence to me when your tractor for 15,000 will do the job just as good.

tractor is only worth about 20k

• Closed Accounts Posts: 367 ✭✭polod

stanflt wrote: »
    tractor is only worth about 20k

yeah id say thats about all he will get for it maybe a bit more, if he wants to move it on fairly soon .....I know nothing about case tractors but id imagine you wouldn't buy a new one for less than 30k any way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭lakill Farm

Its for sale now for 30k

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 aoifem76

Typical Irish paper, naming the competition winner but not saying what he called it. Does anyone know the name he gave it?

aoifem76 wrote: »
    Typical Irish paper, naming the competition winner but not saying what he called it. Does anyone know the name he gave it?

he called it "best offer accepted over 30,000"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 aoifem76

Seriously? Is that not the name on donedeal?

aoifem76 wrote: »
    Seriously? Is that not the name on donedeal?

i'm only messing Aoife, I don't know what he called it,
    but surely it was a random draw and the first person out won it? They hardly went through all the entries and picked the best name :eek:

Advertisement