Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exotic vets in Dublin

• 26-09-2011 3:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know of any exotic vets other than Bairbre O'Malley in Dublin, I have issues with her and don't want to give her custom.

Also, do you know of any reptile vets further afield? I'm living in Athlone and bringing one of my boa constrictors to Dublin for treatment would require a trip by car as I don't think a sick snake would appreciate public transport

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,496 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

Demonique wrote: »
    Does anyone know of any exotic vets other than Bairbre O'Malley in Dublin, I have issues with her and don't want to give her custom.

Also, do you know of any reptile vets further afield? I'm living in Athlone and bringing one of my boa constrictors to Dublin for treatment would require a trip by car as I don't think a sick snake would appreciate public transport

Get on to the Reptile Zoo in Gorman, Kilkenny and see who they deal with. They might have a couple of suggestions for you.

If you're on Facebook, they have a group in place that you can join:
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/251593880688/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

Demonique wrote: »

John Bainbrige of Argyle & Bainbrige in Dundrum. Not sure of the spelling.

Best exotics vet around and he was on the scene a long long time before Ms O'Malley came along. Dealt with him a couple of times. Excellent Vet.
    I can't comment on Bairbre, as I have never had any dealings with her.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

tallus wrote: »
    John Bainbrige of Argyle & Bainbrige in Dundrum.
    +1 he's also the main vet for Dublin Zoo and knows his stuff! They also have a branch in Stillorgan.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,474 ✭✭✭✭Alun

RosieJoe wrote: »
    Your link is dead, coming back with unknown host.
    Domain name isn't even registered ...

http://www.domainregistry.ie/whois-results/?option=com_content&view=article&whois=clairethevet&id=86&Itemid=105&Search.x=17&Search.y=7

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Clairegreenie

Thanks for that RosieJoe, I've just put in the full URL so hopefully will work now, it's a new website so still working it out. Claire

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Claire, Boards does not allow people to advertise their own business unless the correct channels are gone through. Please see here I will discuss this with the other Mods, so posts are unapproved for the moment.

Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement