Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not sure who to call ....

• 26-09-2011 3:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭

Afternoon all.

Apologies if this is in the wrong place, Mods feel free to move it to the correct forum..

Have a small problem with the wooden frame underneath the guttering of our house, it's rotting a bit and I'd like to get it replaced, but I'm not sure exactly who to call to fix it or how much it would cost.

Here's a picture of the offending article and I'd really appreciate if anyone could offer advice.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 153 ✭✭babsybaby01

Better off getting it replaced with PVC to match the gutters...so anyone that does facia and sofitt

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭sullzz

You would want to also check why it rotted so badly , more than likely a blocked gutter or a leaking gutter , if left it will only cause dampness i.nside

• Registered Users Posts: 49 BDSC1964

This looks like a new house. Call the builder if you can before doing anything. Otherwise any roofer will replace the piece.

Advertisement