Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom email:

Options
  • 26-09-2011 3:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,932 ✭✭✭

I have an eircom email account address _____@eircom.net.

In the last few weeks when I try to log in to my email account at
    https://secure.eircom.net/email,
    more often than not I get the following message :

"The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
    Please contact the server administrator, webmail@eircom.net and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
    More information about this error may be available in the server error log"

Is anyone else experiencing problems accessing their eircom email account?

thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭eircom: Ant

hinault wrote: »
    I have an eircom email account address _____@eircom.net.

In the last few weeks when I try to log in to my email account at
    https://secure.eircom.net/email,
    more often than not I get the following message :

"The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
    Please contact the server administrator, webmail@eircom.net and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
    More information about this error may be available in the server error log"

Is anyone else experiencing problems accessing their eircom email account?

thanks in advance.

Hi hinault,

Thanks for post. Can you please Private Message your eircom Email account, so I can escalate this for you.

There does appear to be a server error issue, and I've been asked to gather similar examples.

Once I get more information or as soon as it's resolved, I will advise you further.

Appreciated,
    Ant

• Registered Users Posts: 5,932 ✭✭✭hinault

Hi hinault,

Thanks for post. Can you please Private Message your eircom Email account, so I can escalate this for you.

There does appear to be a server error issue, and I've been asked to gather similar examples.

Once I get more information or as soon as it's resolved, I will advise you further.

Appreciated,
    Ant

Thanks Ant.

PM on the way to you.

thanks for your help!

I want to publicly thank Ant for progressing this matter for me.

Thanks!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Fogmatic

Is this server problem happening again?
    If it's accounting for a mysterious problem I'm having downloading email, I can stop wasting time with troubleshooting!
    My problem started yesterday, during the 7 minutes between 13.11 & 13.18.

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Fogmatic

I've just asked my internet provider if mail1.eircom.net is still the correct incoming server, and he said there seems to be a problem at the server. Can Eircom confirm this? (It would save work).
    Some description of the server problem could be useful too (it might make it easier for us to recognise it if it happens again).

• Advertisement

My earlier email problems were resolved.

Thanks for all the help, Ant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Fogmatic wrote: »
    I've just asked my internet provider if mail1.eircom.net is still the correct incoming server, and he said there seems to be a problem at the server. Can Eircom confirm this? (It would save work).
    Some description of the server problem could be useful too (it might make it easier for us to recognise it if it happens again).

Hi Fogmatic
    I have no info on server issue at that time. Have passed this info on to tech support for feedback and will post here as soon as I get this.
    Thanks for posting and bringint this to our attention.
    Tony

Advertisement