Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transfered contract on 15/9 ... have to wait ages for internet :S

Options
  • 26-09-2011 6:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭

Hi

moved house on 15th sept , transfered broadband package on that date to new address
    was told 4-10 days for phone and broadband to be up , my phone works fine rang today to see what was up with broadband and was told that it wont be turned on till 4th october , bit gutted as i depend on it for work and the cisco ccna course im doing , is it possible to find out why the delay? or get it moved forward? im hurting here :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

zeds alive wrote: »
    Hi

moved house on 15th sept , transfered broadband package on that date to new address
    was told 4-10 days for phone and broadband to be up , my phone works fine rang today to see what was up with broadband and was told that it wont be turned on till 4th october , bit gutted as i depend on it for work and the cisco ccna course im doing , is it possible to find out why the delay? or get it moved forward? im hurting here :(

Hi zeds alive.
    Yes, PM me your new account details ( line no. a/c no, or order no ) or address and I will look into this for you. If this was a full install, ie a new line installed to premises this can take up to 5 / 10 working days. Broadband can then take approx 5 more days at the outside. As soon as yuo receive your modem I would advise trying for connection as broadband account may be activated before the 5 working days.
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭zeds alive

Hi Tony

have sent you my phone number in a PM

Thank you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

zeds alive wrote: »
    Hi Tony

have sent you my phone number in a PM

Thank you

Hi zeds alive
    have received your PM and investigating this now.. I can confirm initial provide date is 04/10 but will push for you.
    Tony

Advertisement