Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hellboy 2 Blu-Ray [PLAY] - €6.50 delivered

• 26-09-2011 6:43pm

51S8iJSf7TL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Buy It @ Play
    The fate of mankind hangs in the balance when a ruthless Prince awakens an unstoppable army of creatures and wages war with the human world. It's up to Hellboy and his team of paranormal outcasts to face off with the forces of darkness in the ultimate battle of good versus evil.

From the visionary director of Pan's Labyrinth, Hellboy II: The Golden Army takes you into fantastical worlds with imaginative creatures and thrilling fight sequences unlike anything you've ever seen before!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,436 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Excellent. I've been looking for this at a good price.

Excellent. I've been looking for this at a good price.

Just be aware that the extras disc is a DVD and not a Blu-Ray.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,850 ✭✭✭Fnz

Visually striking movie. Excellent in high-def, I'd imagine.

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭phil1nj

Looks like it's gone back up to €11.49.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,436 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Just be aware that the extras disc is a DVD and not a Blu-Ray.

Thats no problem. I was only thinking the other day that since I've gotten older I rarely bother with the extras on DVDs. I just don't find the time to watch them all or re-watch the films with commentaries.

• Advertisement

Bump. This is back at this price.

Advertisement