Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Midwifery in the UK

Options
  • 26-09-2011 7:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭

Just wondering if there's anyone on here who's hoping to study midwifery in the UK next September?

I'm in the middle of the UCAS form. The personal statement is taking forever! I'm applying to Anglia Ruskin, Bangor, Glamorgan, Cardiff, King's College London and Queen's.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭tazbars

Im applying for nursing! Think i have most of those universities down too! how many words does the personal statement have to be?

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭Cliona99

Yay!

Hi! I'm glad I'm not the only one :)

Personal statement is 4000 characters including spaces. It's way too short considering all the stuff we're supposed to fit in there.

I saw your question in the other thread and as far as I know there's no bursary for Irish students studying in the UK, except for in Northern Ireland. (no idea why). But if you're entitled to a grant in Ireland, you can take it to the UK with you, if that makes sense.

What kind of nursing do you want to do?

Advertisement