Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€1000 Budget for a self build

Options
  • 26-09-2011 7:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭

Hi Folks

A friend have mine has an interest in possibly taking on the task of a new build.

His primary thoughts were to have a "Cinema like setup" - hooked up to a TV so he could watch videos and such driectly from the PC and not stream via the internet.

I need to talk with him in more detail but I think primary uses will fall under what I mentioned above and browsing and perhaps the occasional CAD / Photoshop type applications.

If you could supply us with some ideas to get the ball rolling it would be great.

I only have limited knowledge with builds and so on so any help hugely appreciated as always

Thanks all

John

Comments

Advertisement