Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco Mobile Text Topup not working?

Options
  • 26-09-2011 7:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭

I tried to top up by text at 15:00 today and again at 18:00, both time the text sent, I have the money in my laser account to cover it but my balance is still 0.00.

I cant call customer care.... as I have no top up....

I cant text again as I'll never use up €90 credit.

Anyone else top up today?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭Tesco Mobile: Paul

Hi there

If you didn't get a successful top up text then it hasn't been applied. You can send customer care an email through the contact us section of our website.

There are rules that get triggered sometimes if you are a frequent user. Care will be able to advise you on next steps to resolve.

Regards
    Paul

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Thanks for that, I'll just but credit tomorrow in the shop as long as I havent been charged.

There's usually a few days lag between top up and my internet banking so wasnt sure.

I'll send an e-mail, thanks again.

Advertisement