Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

subject choice

• 26-09-2011 8:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Hi all,just looking for some advice.I am currently in 2nd year arts in nuim and have decided to take geography and Spanish. However as I did beginners Spanish last year and did quite well in it,it is a huge change this year,so i am feeling overwhelmed at the thought of keeping it. I am now considering takin anthropology instead of Spanish. JUst wondering what kind of job opportunities are available for anthropology and geography versus Spanish and geography. ideally I would like to do primary school teaching so technically just need any degree,but obviously want to have an interest in it.I am also thinking of secondary school teaching but I don't think I can teach anything with anthropology.I am also interested in maybe working for a NGO. Im just too indecisive and don't want struggling with Spanish to ruin my whole degree. if any one did these subject combinations I would be interested in how they got on and what sectors they are or have been employed in.many thanks in advance

Advertisement